Three Years Of Waffling Around - thoughts on our Third Year in Business
Send Me Waffles continued to grow this past year with the help of our wonderful customers, friends and family. We had an exciting holiday season complete with our largest corporate order to date! Along with larger orders, came the purchase of more equipment (yay larger vacuum sealer!) as well as the addition of our first Intern (Thank you SUNY Albany!).
Some highlights from the past year included:
- popping up locally at SingleCut Brewery (we will be back there this June!) and Fort Orange Brewing
- the Halfmoon Farmer's Market (loved meeting so many other vendors and braving the rainy, windy summer weather)
- working with a local doodler to create whimsical and fun stickers for the inside of our waffle boxes to help express sentiments and good wishes
- Falling for Waffles virtual 5k raising money for the Regional Food Bank
- launching our Build Your Own Waffle Box where you can select which waffles you want to send
This upcoming year will be Waffly great as well. We are looking forward to launching a new waffle flavor within the next few months! What could it be?
Also, in honor of our 3rd birthday, we brought back the CELEBRATION WAFFLE! This is our Send Me Sugar original waffle, but with LOTS of Sprinkles thrown in to the batter. It is not only a beautiful rainbow color, it also tastes exactly how a rainbow waffle should taste if you ask our daughters!
Thank you as always for your continued support!
We appreciate it a WAFFLE LOT!
Ilene and Keegan